Thursday, June 11, 2009

Change of Plans

My plan for this point was to go through books that would prove useful for my first semester courses in grad school. The books are: John Stuart Mill, Utilitarianism, Immanuel Kant, Critique of Practical Reason and Critique of Judgment, and St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica questions 1-26. This has changed, since I've decided I want to do a large work on Heidegger, something beyond the scope of this blog. I would like to discuss Being in Heidegger, and its implications for his philosophy as a whole and his practice (the essay just posted is one dimension of that discussion). Thus I'm going to spend some time going back through his works and writing that essay. After that, I intend to follow business as usual, as listed above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home