Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'll Show You Thing in Itself!

Today I returned from my class on existentialism to find a long awaited box in the mail. What would it be? I did not know, for my sister's choices of books was not certain. Would it be The Dawn? More of Wittgenstein's unpublished notes?

No, it was not (and I was rather sad that The Dawn was not there). What was it, then?

1
2
3

And joyous times were had by all in the field of transcendental idealism. It seems quite apparent that, given my growing store of books by him, and the increasing likelihood of an independent study on him next fall, dear old Kant will be a primary topic of study (and subsequent incomprehensible blog-posting) in the summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger sidfaiwu said...

I only read #1 a long time ago. It's in my collection and definitely deserves a revisit someday.

February 14, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home