Sunday, December 16, 2007

On Stuff, in Particular the Doing of It

Between exams and a complete lack of motivation over the past several weeks, I have not put anything up here, nor have I really thought of much worth putting up. A couple ideas floating around, but I don't know if it's anything I want to develop. Since the semester ended, however, I think I can actually have the peace to get back to reading and thinking (it seems my education last semester got in the way of my thinking). I am thinking perhaps I will write thoughts and reviews of the books I am reading over the winter break, of which there are more than a few. In particular the works of Nietzsche will get another going over by me, since I will be taking an independent study next semester (the odds of such a thing, given my relationship with Nietzsche (which I should write about one of these times...), makes this more than merely fortunate). I'm also thinking of writing one of my regular things on human motivation, but that's still a maybe. I need to get my head back in order. Hopefully I have the chance to re-organize myself and get the intellectual vigor to meet my goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home