Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What Next

Seeing as I've been exceedingly lazy when it comes to being productive lately (remember Smash Brothers Brawl?), I haven't done much that could be put up here. I doubt by this point I'll do anything on Crime and Punishment, at least not anything soon. I intend to start reading Nietzsche's Daybreak soon, so maybe I can do something on that. Which reminds me of what I have actually done, which is write my term paper on Nietzsche. I might consider putting it or something from it up here. Roughly, it covers the "death of God" throughout history. I might try to get something from it or based off of it published in The Reed, which is a small undergrad Existentialism journal out of St. Olaf College. That would be cool. Come to think of it, I also did a term paper this semester on Dostoevsky, and it discusses Raskalnikov. Perhaps I should start throwing this kind of stuff up.

Something that I will certainly take the time to cover: in two weeks I will be in Chicago for the annual meeting of the Central Division of the American Philosophical Association. I attended last year and it gave an interesting view on philosophers outside of the classroom. I'll see what fun things I can dig up this year. Other than that, Smash Brothers or bust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home