Monday, February 16, 2009

A Conclusion of Sorts

Remember that whole thing about me not having time to do anything here because I was so focused on graduate applications and departmental work and all that?

Well it paid off.



The first step has been trod. Now I watch and wait. And maybe a bit of a party is in order. I'm off to a philosophy conference tomorrow, and along the way I'm stopping at a different university for a tour/interview. This week has become rather exciting.

Here's to the future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gilboa said...

congratulations Dr. Snurp. If you party may i suggest you do it with some good food.

February 16, 2009 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger sidfaiwu said...

Not surprising but truly great news. A celebration is in order. I'll have a drink in your name tonight.

February 18, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home