Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Semester

Other things being equal, I'm leaving for graduate school tomorrow. This will, of course, have a substantial effect on my usual reading. My topics of study will include Heidegger and Merleau-Ponty, Ethics, and something else not yet determined (perhaps the Pre-Socratics). I also begin some teaching. Hopefully I'll be able to incorporate some of this into the blog, but given that things are just starting for me, nothing is set in stone. Rest assured (if there's anyone out there waiting with bated breath), the blog will continue, as always. Auf wiedersehen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brainworm said...

Well, congratulations. If you think it'd be useful, we can trade classroom tactics. That might take some of the nerves out of it.

August 13, 2009 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger sidfaiwu said...

yeah, congratulations (albeit belated). I'm guessing that you'll find grad school very much to your liking.

September 4, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Thanks from both of you (though that makes one half of this response a month late). That reminds me, I should do an update . . . which I shall!

September 4, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home